Great to Train is a joint initiative approved by Government with support from the Dormant Accounts Fund and supported by the Cork City Council Foyer Project, Cork City ETB, Cork Simon Community and Focus Ireland.
Great to Train offers free short employability & personal development courses for young people aged 18-24 years of age. All attempts will be made to tailor the programme to the young person’s needs and provide a positive impact on their confidence, aspirations or motivation while helping them to progress in the world of learning, training or work.
Course of Support on offer:
• Fire Warden Training
• Manual Handling Training
• HACCP ( Basic Food Hygiene)
• Basic First Aid Training
• Occupational First Aid Training
• Safe Pass Training
• Fork Lift Truck Training ( limited places)
• Introduction to Personal Development
• Caring for Our Wellbeing
• Effective Communication
• Group and one to one CV building, letter preparation, interview skills & mock interviews.